Our Quincy area fabrication company is partnering with Moore Staffing to hire a new employee to build electrical control panels used for a variety of automated equipment. This is a direct hire, full time day shift position offering a competitive salary and full benefits package.
·Will be reading and interpreting electrical blueprints and wiring diagrams to build electronic control panels
·Will use specialized tools to cut, strip or bend and mount wires to connect electrical components within the industrial panel box.
·Identifies, corrects obvious malfunctioning installation and/or components using test equipment and hand tools.
·Ensures continuity of circuits in electrical wiring to ensure functional safety of the system.
·Working with high and low voltage electricity components and electrical wiring components.
· Ability to read and interpret AutoCAD blueprints and electrical schematics.
· Ability to recognize and understand electrical symbols.
· Basic knowledge of NFPA and UL508A standards would be desired.
· Some previous experience with electrical wiring is required
· Must have the ability to use hand tools, power tools & other related electrical equipment.
· Able to be on feet for most of the day.
· Must be quick learner able to work limited guidance.
· Ability to read blueprints
· Electrical wiring
· Hand tool and power tools
Resume can be sent to email@example.com click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.