Warehouse Production Clerk
Our Danvers, MA manufacturing client has an immediate temp-hire need for a Production Warehouse Clerk.
This is a wonderful company with excellent benefits once the employee has been brought on permanently.
$16.00 an hour.
Moore Staffing offers our assignment employees a 50% paid Tufts HMO health Insurance plan after just 30 days of employment!
- Perform duties to assist in production such as packaging components and shrink wrapping.
- Fill and package raw materials up to 45 lbs per units.
- Support process optimization efforts and report/suggest: process improvements, problems or discrepancies to supervisor.
- Monitor and adjust weights on production lines using scales.
- Clean machines, mixers, equipment.
- May rework or follow proper disposal procedures on returned goods.
- Maintain department housekeeping duties to keep work area in a clean and orderly condition by use of cleaning materials such as solvents, scrapers, brushes to clean machines and equipment.
Candidates must pass drug screen and background check.
Please apply to email@example.com
- Frequently lift up to and occasionally move 50 lbs. using proper equipment and lifting techniques.
- Use other material handling equipment, such as mules and hand truck to move materials, products, drums, pallets. In a safe and responsible manner is required.
- Must read and write English and perform simple math calculations.
- Must have the ability to tolerate some exposure to chemicals.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.