- Package part orders daily
- Manage orders using shipping software (UPS World Ship, FED Ex, DHL)
- Work with sales & service team during stock outs or late deliveries
- Preform Cycle counts
- Keep stock room clean and orderly.
- Maintain labels and part numbers for new products
- Receive incoming material and check for accuracy.
- Load & unload trucks when needed.
- Must have High School Diploma.
- Must be comfortable using MS Office, and have general computer literacy
- Background in one or more of following:
- Metal fabrication
- Production shop environments
- Original equipment manufacturing
- Stock room and inventory control processes
- Must be organized and have attention to detail.
- Comfortable with lifting (50-100lbs), climbing, standing, equipment and motor vehicle use
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.