VP of Finance
Our southern New Hampshire manufacturing client is hiring a VP Finance who will report to the Group President and be responsible for timely and efficient operation of the accounting and finance functions. This is a hands-on and strategic focused role for a good leader with strong multi-site manufacturing accounting operations experience.
• Maintain an appropriately designed and effective control environment to ensure accurate financial statements and safeguarding of company assets.
• Participate in, contribute, and take a leadership role as a member of the Company’s Executive Team.
• Oversee preparation and review of monthly reporting package and commentary for Monthly Business Review with Group Management.
• Lead and coordinate with the rest of the Executive Team the annual five-year strategic planning process and presentation to parent company management and ownership.
• Prepare and oversee annual budgeting process.
• Work closely with the President and key departmental leads in developing and updating rolling forecasts; building and improving forecasting models to enhance forecasting accuracy.
• Drive the Company’s management reporting and analysis to ensure customer and product profitability is appropriately understood and maximized, and to ensure manufacturing operations can appropriately understand performance and make adjustments as necessary to ensure efficient operations.
• Lead the review and manage revisions to cost accounting to ensure costing information is accurate and current.
• Interact with Group CFO and parent company Accounting and Finance departments, as necessary, to comply with their requirements or to accomplish Company’s objectives.
• Maintain relationships with all parent company functional areas including, but not limited to, accounting, FP&A, tax, treasury, risk management, legal, etc.
• Maintain and oversee relationship with parent company’s external and internal auditors, responsible for follow-up and execution of all audit findings and recommendations.
• Oversee the local IT team, ensuring that Company and Group IT goals and objectives are being met and are appropriately coordinated with Group IT resources.
• Oversee financial management of foreign operations to include developing financial and budget policies and procedures.
• Ensuring appropriate finance structure and team members are in place to meet the Company’s business objectives, mentoring and training team members to ensure continued career development.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, with an MBA or CPA strongly preferred.
• At least 10 years of experience in a multi-site manufacturing organization, showing progressive career path in key financial roles.
• At least 2-3 years of experience working at a large public accounting firm.
• Excellent technical capabilities, particularly in MS Office & MS Dynamics or similar ERP program.
• Proven capabilities in Strategic planning and execution,
• Expertise with cost accounting methodologies and practices.
• Automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
• Federal and state financial regulations.
• Able to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
• Financial Controls
• Manufacturing Cost Accounting
• Public Accounting
• Strategic Planning
• Financial Reporting
Our client is offering a highly competitive salary, a 35% bonus program and an exceptional benefits package.
Click the -Apply Now- button below to fill out our Application or Send an email to Devon@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.