Our North Shore medical facility is hiring a Unit Coordinator to support their outpatient Hematology and Oncology unit. This is a full time, temp to hire opportunity.
Moore Staffing assignment employees are eligible for a 50% paid Tufts Health Insurance plan after 30 days of employment.
Qualified and interested candidates can send a resume to email@example.com
· Processes and maintains outpatient clinic record which includes transcription of orders,accurate filing within the charts, patient confirmation calls and chart preparation and organized tracking of offsite facility patient referrals and record retrieval.
· Enters patient charges into the computerized billing system in an accurate and timely manner
· Demonstrates courteous phone and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrates ability to accurately order departmental supplies from internal and external sources
· Is attentive to responsibilities regarding the communication of practitioner schedules to the main offices,as required.
· Collaborates in coordination of patient scheduling in a way that meets both departmental and patient needs.
· Monitors re-stocking of clerical supplies
· Previous medical transcription and office experience desired
· Meditech or similar EMR experience desired.
· Excellent verbal communication skills
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.