Tool & Die Maker
Our Newburyport manufacturing client is hiring a Tool & Die Maker for a full-time 8-10-hour day shift position.
This is a growing and well-run shop that produces parts for aerospace, medical device and automotive industries.
Client would consider either contract to hire or direct hire. Hourly salary $35.00-$38.00 an hour.
Tool & Die Responsibilities
- Building new tools, maintaining existing tools
- Inspect tool room equipment for proper operation and report any problems.
- Perform basic preventive maintenance on tool room machines.
- Maintain tooling maintenance records
- Assist operators with troubleshooting tooling problems
- Make replacement tool components
- Ensure tools produce parts meeting customer requirements
- Work towards extending run times of tools wherever possible and analyzing premature tool failure
- Assist in assessing tooling related quality problems
- Operation of Grinders, Manual Mills, Lathes, and assorted equipment
- Good record keeping and organizational skills.
- Use of micrometers, calipers, optical comparators, and other inspection tools.
- Good math skills
- Basic computer skills (office software)
CEC Specific Training Required
- PLEX ERP system
- Knowledge of Engineering’s tooling and customer requirements
Salary and benefits….Moore Staffing offers a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days! Candidates hired perm are offered an outstanding employee benefits package.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.