Summary: Our Southern NH clients is looking for a tech support to assist with trouble shooting and diagnosing user issues, and intermittent light assembly work.
- Customer Service & Technical Support
- Troubleshooting and Diagnosing customer issues
- Managing & Assisting Field Repair efforts via third party contractors
- Light Assembly and testing.
- Parts Inventory Management
- Technical aptitude required
- Independent Thinker & Problem Solver
- Customer Service Phone Skills
- Must be highly organized and meticulous, with high attention to detail
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Outlook & Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Benefits: Salary range is up to $18hr based on experience. This position qualifies for company health insurance benefits; first year paid vacation time, and participation in company 401K Retirement / Profit Sharing as soon as individuals meet the eligibility requirements for each plan benefit.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.