Our repeat northern MA CPA client, known for facilitating professional growth and fostering a team of talented, energetic professionals is seeking a Senior Tax Manager to join their team! This is a great opportunity for a seasoned tax professional to join an established & growing firm that has a respected reputation and a great location. We are actively interviewing, and ready to hire the right candidate.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity with excellent benefits including a 401k plan and tuition reimbursement
Competitive Wages based on experience
· Oversee firm’s 1040 tax practice group
· Direct client contact with personal tax clients and support in preparing corporate and partnership tax returns
· Work closely with partners and staff
· Manage growth
· Hold an active CPA license
· 5+ years’ experience with individual tax preparation
· Experience with compliance with high-net worth individuals
· MST (Master Science in Tax) preferred
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.