Our managed service client is adding a Systems Engineer to their team. This is a full-time direct hire role for a systems engineer with a strong skillset in cyber security and cloud support. The hired candidate will provide remote and on-site support for clients located throughout the Boston Metro Region. Our client is offering generous PTO and vacation benefits!
- Provide support for multiple based desktop systems, involving troubleshooting, software and printer installations and some network support responsibilities.
- Implementing and discussing Cyber Security technologies and strategies with clients
- Ability to understand line of business application environments(installation, configuration, etc.)
- In depth understanding of IP based network sand the Internet
- VPN Setup and Configuration(SonicWALL, Meraki, etc.)
- Network Switch Installation and Configuration
- Router/Firewall Setup and Configuration(SonicWall, Cisco Meraki, etc.)
- Management of client expectations in regard to service and implementations
- Implementation of projects along with more senior team members
Qualifications and skills
- 2+ years of experience in a technical role such as Technical Consulting or working for a Managed Services Provider or similar
- Experience with Cloud computing environments such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS
- Experience with Professional Services Automation (PSA) tools such as ConnectWise Manage, Connect Wise Automate or similar
- General experience with Cloud technologies such as Office 365, Security Platforms like Webroot or Sentinel One and Axcient Backup, Recovery Solutions Hosted Email Platforms, E-Mail Encryption, Archiving, Spam/Virus Filtering
Interested candidates can send resumes to email@example.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.