Title: Surgical Scheduler
Surgical Scheduler Summary: Work in a great medical environment as a Surgical Scheduler with our Northshore client.
Surgical Scheduler Responsibilities:
· Build relationships with patients, insurance reps and hospital staff
· Provide presurgical forms
· Schedule inpatient and outpatient procedures
· Work with primary care offices on patient information
· Ensure consent forms are filled out
· Contact surgical equipment reps to order equipment
· Identify additional OR time if needed
· Provide surgical packets to patients including pre testing dates, lab requirements and clearances needed
Surgical Scheduler Qualifications:
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multi task
· Surgical scheduling experience with CPT Code knowledge preferred
· Medical Terminology and Medical Insurance knowledge a must
· 2+ years in a healthcare setting
Surgical Scheduler Benefits: Salary range $22-$24hr depending on experience.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to ashley@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.