Supply Chain Buyer Planner
Leading Eastern Massachusetts solar manufacturing company has an immediate need for a Supply Chain Buyer Planner. This position is long term contract, possible contract to hire.
Due to COVID-19 this position is REMOTE. Monday-Friday 40 hours/weekly,
Salary range $38.00-$40.00 hourly.
This individual will be responsible for supporting the procurement, planning, sourcing and manufacturing quality requirements. Will develop consolidated supply chain strategies, driving globalization of sourced products, and reducing cost through various materials cost reduction strategies.
• Generate a “buy” plan, including all materials required to support the production plan
• Continuous improvement of the MRP system, planning, purchasing and warehouse applications.
• Support the development and implementation of sourcing strategies,
• Negotiating contracts and supply agreements for assigned commodities and services in collaboration with other functional departments
• Ensure suppliers meet quality requirements and applicable regulatory requirements.
• Be the primary point of contact for material suppliers, execute purchase orders to support the build plan.
• Forecast supply vulnerabilities and implement plans to ensure continuity of supply
• Manage commercial relationships to ensure the reliable supply and appropriate resolution of and disputes that arise related to supply
• BA/BS degree in a business or technical.
• CPM designation desired
• 5+ years exp in purchasing, materials management, manufacturing, or relevant technical/analytical discipline
• Client will provide a laptop, keyboard, mouse, screens to this individual
SKILLS: Forecast, Source, Planning, Procurement, MRP System
BENEFITS: Moore Staffing offers a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days!
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.