Supply Chain Analyst
Our client, a large consumer goods manufacturer, is hiring a Supply Chain Analyst with data-driven business acumen and a clear understanding of the S&OP process. This is a critical role for an analytics guru in support of a major corporate supply chain initiative.
- This is a direct-hire position.
- First shift position.
- Salary: 72k-75k.
- Provide analytics support to the company’s Supply Chain functions to include Planning, Inventory Management, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Distribution, Sales, and Finance.
- Build reports and develop recommendations to help to optimize supply chain business operations and processes.
- Prepare solutions to complex business problems by gathering relevant data and information to support financial and business objectives.
- Provide input on critical business initiatives to optimize working capital and minimize costs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in planning, procurement, sourcing, manufacturing, finance, and IT.
- Build and enhance statistical models to aggregate and present data from multiple sources to inform senior leadership about key business opportunities.
- Communicate clearly with peers and cross-functional business partners.
- Perform root cause analysis, collaborating with team members to determine corrective action, and apply learnings to optimize processes and reduce costs.
- Facilitate the development and implementation the S&OP process by providing clear insights and strategic recommendations for process improvements.
- Document current process and proposed industry best practices in alignment with the S&OP process owner and supply chain business leaders.
- Provide impeccable customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Communicate with clarity and provide positive leadership within the organization.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in a Supply Chain role
- Apparel, consumer products, or industrial supply experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree- Supply Chain concentration preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Advanced in data analytics and visualization tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Supply Chain
Our client is offering a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Click- Apply Now -button below to fill out our Application or Send an email to john@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.