Staff Accountant Summary: Excellent opportunity for an entry level Staff Accountant to work as part of the accounting team with our professional client. Will assist in carrying out accounting and finance functions.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
· Provide support in areas including AP and AR
· Assist with reporting
· Maintain up to date accounting records
· Perform commission reconciliations
· Journal Entries
· Handle bank deposits
Staff Accountant Qualifications:
· 1-3 years accounting experience
· Degree in accounting field preferred
· Able to handle multiple projects, set priorities
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Ability to work independently and handle confidential information
Staff Accountant Skills:
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong computer skills, MS Excel including pivot tables and V Lookups a plus
· Prior insurance industry experience a plus
· Experience with QuickBooks a plus
Staff Accountant Benefits: Salary range, $55 - $65K depending on experience.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.