Title: Staff Accountant
Staff Accountant Summary: Our client in Canton, MA is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
· Maintain GL Account schedules
· Bank reconciliations
· Posting of Journal Entries
· Prepare Sales and Use Tax filings
· Assist in preparation of Quarterly Tax reports
· Compile data required for KPI’s
Staff Accountant Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting field.
· 3 Years’ Experience in Accounting
· Knowledge of GAAP and Financial Reporting
· Proficiency in Excel and ERP systems
· Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Staff Accountant Benefits: Salary range up to $65,000 depending on experience.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to ashley@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.