Title: Staff Accountant
Staff Accountant Summary: Our client is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their busy team. This individual will be responsible for month end close and general ledger. This position can be hybrid after training is completed.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
· Accounts Receivable
· Accounts Payable
· Revenue reporting
· Monthly commission calculations
· Assist with month, quarter and years end close
· Assist with annual budget for Sales
Staff Accountant Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
· 2+ years experience in an Accounting role
· Quickbooks experience is a must
· Proficient in MS Windows with advanced Excel skills
· Experience with Fishbowl and WebExpense a plus!
Staff Accountant Skills Required
· Background in analysis
· Ability to work in a fast-aced environment
· Excellent written and communication skills
· High attention to detail
Staff Accountant Benefits: Salary range $72,000-$80,000 depending on experience.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to ashley@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.