Sr Tax Manager
Sr Tax Manager Summary
Our well established and highly respected CPA Client is a regional leader in providing full-service accounting services to clients in New England. They are looking for a Sr Level Tax Manager to join their team with a strong path towards becoming a partner in the firm. This is a family friendly and flexible firm that offers an impressive compensation and benefits package as well as a great work culture. They provide advanced technical tools for their accounting professionals that are only typically found at larger firms.
Sr Tax Manager Responsibilities
· Meet with clients and develop tax strategies and policies that help them maintain compliance with state, local and federal laws.
· Preparation & review of individual, corporate and partnership tax returns
· Identify client tax problems and propose effective solutions
· Maintaining and developing client relationships
· CPA with Masters in Taxation
· A minimum of 8 years of experience leading complex client tax engagements
· Strong client relations development experience
Sr Tax Manager Skills: Public Accounting - Financial Analysis - Financial Reporting - Tax Preparation – Client Engagements
Sr Tax Manager Salary and Benefits: This firm is offering an exceptional salary and benefits package and flexible work life balance
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.