Sr. Manufacturing Project Engineer
Our Boston area global manufacturing client is partnering with Supply Chain Talent Partners to hire a Sr. Manufacturing Project Engineer who will work with US product development teams and manufacturing plants in Poland, Mexico, Brazil and China to design/develop/produce world class injection molded products. This position has a strong focus on getting newly designed products through the manufacturing process. The hired candidate will be a mentor to junior engineers.
- Act as new product project manager for high volume production of plastic injection molded products
- Provide senior leadership and guidance to worldwide engineering teams
- Conducting compelling technical product presentations to customers
- Communicating the technical and product design requirements, customer expectations, price estimates, proposals, and follow-on business opportunities.
- Solicit customer feedback on desired new products and build client’s desires where possible into product design
- Contribute to the sales process and business development planning
- Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial or Plastics Engineering
- 10+ years experience designing/engineering/manufacturing plastic injection molded products and components
- Strong project management experience
- Experience leading junior engineering staff
- Strong presentation skills
Please send resumes to email@example.com