Sr. Credit Analyst
Our well-respected manufacturing client in the Merrimack Valley of MA is seeking to hire a Sr. Credit Analyst to join their team on a 6-month contract. This is a full-time opportunity with overtime eligibility. The person in this role will be a leader in managing credit limit for new and existing customers, assisting in analysis and reporting metrics, and evaluating financial condition of potential and existing customers.
Duration: 6+ month contract
Pay Rate: 70k (paid hourly)
• Support the customer master process in a back-up capacity.
• Evaluates accounts on hold due insufficient credit limits, analyzes current A/R balances
• Run credit reports on all new customers and existing customers needing a higher credit limit
• Manages credit limits within policy and procedure guidelines.
• Evaluate credit risk; approve changes on new account set-ups.
• Perform system and process related projects.
• Ensure adherence to SOX Internal Controls.
• Associates degree in accounting or related
• Advanced excel skills (writing Macros, pivot tables, v-lookups, writing complex formulas)
• 80 WPM keying skills
• Leadership abilities
Resumes to email@example.com
Moore Staffing offers our assignment employees a 50% paid Tufts HMO health Insurance plan after just 30 days of employment!
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include administrative, accounting, customer service, medical administrative and clinical, human resources, marketing, supply chain and skilled manufacturing. Candidates have many choices as to which staffing firms to work with. We are confident that candidates who choose Moore do more to help their careers get on the right path.