Site Solutions Architect
Site Solutions Architect needed by our global manufacturing client in Andover. This is a direct hire role for someone with a Sitecore Certified Developer Certification. Our client is offering a salary of between 120k and 145k and an outstanding benefits package.
· Assess and troubleshoot technical issues across the entire website environment and ensure smooth deploys of content to Production
· Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of the company’s Web Content Management (WCM) solution
· Direct, review and QA projects with external development partners to ensure proper development standards are followed, and conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible
· Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions, lead technical design sessions, architect and document technical solutions that are aligned with business objectives
· Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers, assist with building out our DevOps systems and release process qualifications
· Experiencing managing troubleshooting and Optimizing Sitecore on Azure PaaS required
· Sitecore Certified Developer Certification
· Experience with external DAM integrations and working with and optimizing SolR.
· Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Experience using Sitecore personalization features (preferred)
- Experience using xDB, FXM, Custom Pipelines, Sitecore MVC, etc
- Broad understanding of marketing technologies, Marketo and Salesforce.com experience a plus
· Minimum of 5 years of Sitecore platform experience and 5 years of .NET experience