Site Nurse Manager, Bilingual RN
Join our Merrimack Valley well established nonprofit healthcare organization is hiring a Bilingual/Spanish speaking RN Site Manager to provides leadership to the nursing staff, and oversees daily administrative and nursing activities. Plans, develops, and implements systems that assure the site’s smooth nursing operation.
This is a large organization offering a diverse work culture and career growth opportunities. They are offering a generous benefits package and sign on Bonus.
Site Nurse Manager - Responsibilities
- Works collaboratively with the medical staff and all other departments to ensure that the goals of the Health Center are accomplished.
- Responsible for training, monitoring, and evaluation of nursing staff in their delivery of patient care.
- Recruits, trains, and develops nursing staff. Initiates and communicates personnel actions including employment, termination, performance reviews and disciplinary action. Coaches and motivates employees to meet patient needs.
- Recognizes, assesses and takes immediate action in acute and crisis situations.
- Assesses the staff nurses’ ability to safely administer and accurately documents immunizations and medications.
- Participates in evaluating strategies which improve patient care and departmental services.
• Bilingual; Spanish and English a must
• Minimum 3 years of nursing experience.
• Graduate of an accredited nursing institute.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Current MA RN license.
• Current BLS certification
Hours: M-T-THU- 8:30am-5pm Wed - 9:30am-6:30pm F- 9am-5:00pm
Site Nurse Manager - Salary and Benefits - Salary up to $88K with a $5K sign on bonus option
Resumes to email@example.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.