Shipping & Receiver Associate, 1st Shift
- Picking orders for shipment.
- Processing all outgoing shipments with UPS, FedEx, LTD, and Freight Forwarders.
- Entering various pieces of data.
- Placing product on correct ship shelf based on ship date/customer.
- Packaging and shipping of all outgoing orders according to customers’ requirements.
- Completing all necessary paperwork, including international documentation.
- Scheduling of outside transportation firms for delivery/receipts.
- Ordering of supplies for the Shipping dept.
- Researching any shipping-related questions.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Verification that all completed orders ship each day.
- End of month cycle counts for all month-end inventories.
- End of year cycle counts for all year-end inventories.
- Must understand metric and English measurement,
- Ability to use and understand Vernier calipers.
- Operation of a walk-behind powered pallet jack, drive a forklift.
- Solid reading, math, computer (Micro Soft Office), and measurement skills required.
- Must be able to perform physical tasks, ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, plus overtime, with reliable and consistent attendance.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality standards.
- Must have good communication skills, with the ability to carry out written and verbal instruction.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without sponsorship.
Skills: English measurements, Pallet jack, shipping/receiving experience, basic computer skills
Benefits: Our client is offering an excellent benefits package when temp candidates convert to perm. Moore Staffing offers a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days!
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now” to submit your application
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.