Sheet Metal Estimator
Our well-established metal fabrication client is hiring a sheet metal estimator to join their company. Our client is embarking on a significant growth path and is seeking an experienced estimator with potential to grow into an operations leadership role.
75k-90k salary with performance bonus
401k with 1% match, 100% paid dental, 75% paid health plus $1500 deductible paid,
3 weeks vacation to start and bonus.
- Analyze customer drawings, specifications, bid packages and other documentation to establish requirements, prepare job routers, and create bills of material to fabricate a product.
- Will coordinate layout with shop employees
- Interact with customers directly to gather necessary information in order to quote jobs per print or per package. Some travel to/from customers in New England will be required.
- Collaborate with internal fabricators on schedule and lead-times
Actively engage with other members of the company to continuously strive to improve process, create efficiencies, and reduce costs
- Record times and materials costs and do basic cost/profit analysis
- Plant 5S
- Upgrades (lighting and layout) in coordination with corporate COO
- Order metal, materials and supplies and provide operational support manufacturing operations.
- Compare vendors for best price/value/quality;
- Implement long-term agreements where it makes sense
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Experience in sheet metal estimating required
· Familiarity with laser cutting, bending and welding
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret various types of data, especially mechanical drawings
· Ability to effectively present information both orally and in written form and to respond to questions from customers and other employees
· Strong verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express technical concepts clearly and concisely
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.