Senior Reimbursement Analyst
1. Prepares financial and statistical analyses related to revenue and reimbursement
2. Prepares individual, affiliate and consolidated reports required by third party and governmental agencies .
3. Assists in measurement of periodic net revenue performance and reserves, for use in monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements valuation, support for public accounting auditor review and annual hospital budget
4. Manage and enhance large technical financial and statistical databases in support of routine revenue and reimbursement functions
5. Analyze actual and expected net revenue and interim payments from payors to accurately report net revenue
- BS in Finance, Accounting or related
- Knowledge of hospital financial analysis
- 5+ years experience in healthcare finance
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.