Senior New Product Engineer
Our southern NH contract plastics fabrication client is hiring a Senior New Product Engineer to lead activities of their client’s new product development projects from conception through production. The program manager will interface with the product team including quality, tooling, mold design and production engineering. These programs will be related to building injection molds, validating injection molding processes and procurement/validation of part handling and automated assembly equipment for press side and standalone operations.
• Directs and coordinates completion of new product introductions
• Creates, Manages and Maintains Schedule, Risk Assessments and Communication Plans for all new product introduction activities
• Point of contact with customer and customer technical staff
• Serving as liaison between Engineering and Operations to review quotes, new business opportunities and to ensuring the organization responds to issues in a timely manner.
• Troubleshoot existing issues including process control, tooling and inspection.
• B.S. in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience,
• Must have 3-5 years of experience in plastic injection molding
• Direct customer interface experience
• Should have relevant experience in a regulated industry (medical, automotive, electronics) - medical preferred
• Experience in qualification of complex tight tolerance injection molds
• Min 3 years of experience with validation activities (IQ/OQ/PQ)
Moore Staffing is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.