Senior Controls Engineer
Sr Controls Engineer
Our Boston area start up client is looking for a talented engineer to join their engineering team to execute critical milestones in the life cycle of their advanced technology capital device.
· Benefits are amazing including 100% paid family health premium plus portion of co-pay!
· Highly competitive salaries and stock options!
Interested candidates can forward their resume to email@example.com
· Develop motion controls for a novel multi-axis system architecture and oversee it commissioning.
· Integrate subsystems including motion hardware drive and control electronics, sensors and safety systems. ·
· Oversee and coordinate work of vendors and suppliers of automation subsystems ·
· Define development and project milestones ·Work with multidisciplinary team to integrate requirements and physics of the process into the design and optimization of the control system.
· Requirements BS or MS in electrical, mechanical engineering robotics or equivalent field
· 2+ years of experience with B&R landscape a MUST
· 5+ years’ experience with automation and controls of industrial production machinery and applications
· Hands on experience with designing and commissioning motion control for industrial automation.
· Experience with multi-axis (multi DOF) motion control and industrial robots is desired
· C++ or other general programming language experience as well as experience with a scripting language such as Python.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for two consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.
Check out the story of our founder Helen Moore at https://moorestaffing.com/helen-moore-story-and-legacy/