Our client is a CPA firm facing an exciting growth stage as they are developing their Boston general office and hiring a Senior Auditor to join their team. This person will serve as an experienced member of their audit team and will play a key role in both client support and business development as they onboard new employees.
Great opportunity to work remotely 3/5 days/week!
4 weeks of travel within the US/year
Client-facing and local on-site travel required
· Obtains and documents a basic understanding of clients’ internal control policies and procedures; tests operating effectiveness.
· Completes audit work papers and performs audit testing procedures on audit areas fundamental to the financial statements.
· Assists the manager in preparing financial statements including required footnotes and supplemental schedules.
· Help develop audit plans and audit work paper templates (in coordination with audit manager).
· Execute audit tests (internal control and substantive)
· Help troubleshoot potential exceptions
· Support Boston management in hiring decisions as business grows
· Bachelors Degree in Accounting
· 2+ years’ in audit, accounting and management advisory services
· Knowledge of GAAP and GAAS
· CPA or CPA candidate
· Vehicle available for work travel
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.