Senior Audit Partner
Senior Audit Partner Summary: Well established full service CPA firm is expanding staff and hiring a Senior Audit Partner to join their firm.
Senior Audit Partner Responsibilities:
· Planning engagements
· Performing field work
· Supervising staff members
· Preparing and reviewing financial statements
· Preparing and reviewing tax returns
Senior Audit Partner:
Must have experience in Public Accounting
· Excellent communication skills
· Proficient with ProFX Tax, QuickBooks and MS Office suite
· Experience with contactors, HUD and nonprofit clients
· Must have CPA certification
· 15 year experience in similar role.
Senior Audit Partner Benefits: Annual salary range up to $140K depending on experience. Our client offers a great work environment and benefits package.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to email@example.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.