Senior Accountant Summary: Our regional manufacturing and service client has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant to provide accounting and operational analysis, and be instrumental in the successful implementation of a new ERP system.
· Reports directly to the Sr Controller
· Coordinate cycle counts for inventory
· Daily review job costs
· Act as liaison with Shipping, operations and project manager
· Assist in purchasing and inventory analysis
· Establish cost standards for materials, labor and inventory
· Participates in all closing processes
· Provides financial analysis to Controller and Department managers
Senior Accountant Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or related work experience
· Strong analytical and reporting skills
· Must have job costing and prevailing wage experience
· Experience working in construction or manufacturing industry a plus!
· Familiar with construction industry practices
· Hands on, problem solver
Senior Accountant Skills:
· Cloud Suite ERP system experience a plus
· Strong computer skills, able to learn new programs
· Will assist with new ERP implementation
Senior Accountant Benefits: Salary range, $70-$80K depending on experience.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to email@example.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.