Second Shift Acute Care RN
Our Concord NH area healthcare client is looking for a RN to join their team supporting their terminally ill patients. This wonderful organization is incredibly dedicated to serving their community and are looking for someone with the same passion for people. This is an contract position with the possibility of permanent hire.
· $32-$39/hr based on experience
· Hours start at 3pm, flexible on utilizing 12 hour shifts
· Employees are COVID tested on a two week basis
While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee, they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days!
If interested, send your resume directly to: Carol@moorestaffing.com
· Provide support and care to hospice patients according to individual patient plans
· Collaborate with physicians and other medical professionals
· Entering and maintaining accurate and required patient data
· Help in administering medication
· Proven hospice or acute care experience as an RN
· NH RN certification
· Pass a CORI and OIG
· Compassionate nature and excellent interpersonal skills
· Attention to detail and Knowledge of nursing care processes and medication guidelines/side-effects
· Adhere to Covid-19 and medical facility protocol
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for two consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.
Check out how what Moore Staffing has found about bilingualism in the workplace: https://moorestaffing.com/2015/06/19/staffing-the-response/