Come work at a leading global supply chain firm. Looking for a self-starter, impactful, ambitions and goal oriented. Looking to hired and experienced Coordinator to help us keep growing. The hired candidate will be the middle ground between the sales floor and client. Facilitate communication between domestic and international clients as well as venders. You will be reporting to the International Manager of Sales.
- Salary $50-$65K depends on Level of Experience
- Company with Excellent Benefit Package: 401K at 25% match, family, dual and individual plans at 87%
Interested candidates must send their resumes to Carol@moorestaffing.com
- Respond to customer inquiries including but not limited to: product selection, placement of orders, request for prices/quotes, complaints, and scheduling deliveries.
- Provide analytic support for pricing and sales
- Hired candidate will serve as liaison between corporate accounts for communication
- Analyze customer shopping data to optimize sales efforts and better identify potential customers.
- Daily review of Excess lists, Reach out to new companies, assist with parts searches and manufacturer contacts. Make sure all products are qualified mark with part numbers and target prices.
- Assist with sales/purchasing process and follow-up. Create reports of new trends and customer/vender needs
- Attend all relevant trade shows and industry meetings.
- Accompany sales and purchasing staff to visit customers and vendors.
- Update the website white boards with daily product offerings.
- Excellent Administrative, organizational, problem-solving skills and Interpersonal skills.
- Must possess strong communication, affable personality and Customer Service Skills.
- Must be computer literate and proficient
- Supply Chain Experience,
- Bachelors Degree