Sales Admin Assistant
Our global leading manufacturing client in the North Shore is partnering with Moore Staffing to hire a Sales Admin Assistant to support their inside sales team. The Sales Admin will be responsible for customer service, orders and incoming deliveries, and support the sales team with needs as necessary. The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong ability to multi-task and have excellent communication skills. This is a pivotal role within the sales department.
This position is full-time, being offered as either direct hire or contract-to-hire. Salary: $40-$50k, with benefits package offered, including 60% paid health package (single and family), 2 weeks vacation and 401k and profit sharing.
Other benefits of working with this client include small, friendly family owned business in a new office space!
Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8am-5pm; Fri: 8am-3pm
· While supporting the sales team, respond to customer emails and phone calls, handle issues and service as needed
· Resolve order and inventory issues
· Act as a liaison between with the Logistics department and customers
· Send samples to customers as needed
· Consolidate, analyze, and forward action summaries daily
· Monitor active purchase orders and ensure orders are completed on time
· Maintain sales manager schedules and customer follow ups through CRM
· 2+ years of General or Sales Admin experience, sales highly preferred
· Strong experience in customer service required
· Working knowledge of IT software, including Microsoft Office and CRM systems
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.