Sales Account Rep
Title: Sales Account Rep
Sales Account Rep Summary: Our client is looking for an Inside Sales Rep to help grow their business. The right candidate will have strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
Sales Account Rep Responsibilities:
· Compares company’s products to competitors
· Promote, sell, and maintain existing and new orders
· Assist customers in selecting products
· Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
· Maintains company’s database to track existing and prospective customers.
· Develops written proposals
· Work closely with marketing, sales management, accounting, manufacturing and shipping departments.
· Manage existing supplies and work with developing new products and services.
· Participate in trade shows and conventions.
Sales Account Rep Qualifications:
- 2+ years sales experience
- Proficient in MS office Suite
- Mechanical aptitude required, including ability to use tape measure and work with varying dimensions (inches, feet, fractions)
- Experience in cabinet design and layout is a plus
- Strong organizational and attention detail skills
- Must have project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Sales Account Rep Benefits: Salary range $70,000-$90,000 plus commission depending on experience.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to ashley@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.