Sales Account Manager
Our Merrimack valley logistics/distribution client is adding a critical new hire to their new 3PL operation. The hired candidate will have the unique responsibility of building their new distribution/fulfillment center operations and developing new clients. Our client is offering a high base salary and strong benefits package to the selected candidate. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and sales minded and operations focused logistics professional who wants to be part of something new.
· Foster new relationships with domestic and global product distributors by focusing on existing business and supply chain networks
· Plan, organize and build ground operations to handle warehousing, bob in box out and fulfillment services
· Participate in selection and roll out of best in class warehouse management software
· Build a best practice 3PL service operation
· This role is comprised of 70% sales and 30% operations.
· Experience and expertise with best practice third party logistics operations is required
· Successful history of sourcing and selling new clients in various product distribution industries including wholesale, food, hospitality, retail, technology or consumer goods
· Multiple domain expertise
· Experience working with warehouse management software
· Flexible team player with a strong work ethic