Our Southern New Hampshire medical client is seeking to hire an RN Supervisor. They are open to a strong LPN as well. This role involves supervising medical staff, assisting with medical procedures, and medical clerical duties. This is a Full-Time, Direct Hire, benefits-eligible role. 8am-5pm schedule, Monday-Friday.
- · Supervise, collaborate with, and work alongside nurses and medical assistants
- · Establish effective and positive relationships with patients, providers, and staff
- · Assist with medical procedures including phlebotomy, prescription refills, and prior authorizations
- · Answering patient inquiries in a professional and pleasant manner
- · Correspondence, working with the computer, and data entry
- · Supervisory experience required
- · RN or strong LPN
- · 2+ years of experience
- · Must be willing and eager to get your hands dirty
- · Must be a team player
- · Current NH/MA license or willing to apply
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include administrative, accounting, customer service, medical administrative and clinical, human resources, marketing, supply chain and skilled manufacturing. Candidates have many choices as to which staffing firms to work with. We are confident that candidates who choose Moore do more to help their careers get on the right path.