Revenue Cycle Trainer
Moore Staffing is an award winning staffing firm that has won a contract with a Boston hospital to fill several revenue cycle openings. Our client is a world-renowned medical organization with easy access to public transportation, the expressway and Mass Pike. We’re hiring a Revenue Cycle Trainer to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
The person in this role will report directly to the Manager of Registration and Quality Assurance and be responsible for operationalizing and maintaining successful education programs of the front-end revenue cycle processes.
· Implement and manage new staff orientation that trains on process of registration, pre-registration and financial clearance functions
· Provide both hands on and classroom training
· Performs systematic follow up with those who have been through the program and track and document performance
· Collaborate with team in creating training materials
· Educate staff in new policies, technologies procedures etc.
· BS in Health or Business preferred
· 2+ years experience in patient access functions
· Experience providing training to personnel
· Proficiency in clinical and business systems
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.