Retail Store Manager
Title: Customer Retail Store Manager
Summary: Direct hire position for experienced retail manager to work in this well-established small food industry company.
· Oversee staff members and scheduling
· Provide employee training
· Maintain store inventory
· Store opening/closing duties
· Provide daily/weekly sales reports
· Handle marketing and social media presence
· Handle employee performance issues
· Follow GMP
· 2 years in retail management role
· Prior work experience in bakery setting
· Excellent communication skills
· Able to provide reporting and sales stats as needed
· Strong computer skills
· Ability to assist with movement of stock, up to 50lbs
· Strong management skills
Benefits: Salary, up to $24/hr depending on experience. The client offers 2 weeks’ vacation, medical and dental including vision; 401K with match and other competitive benefits.
Click- Apply Now -button below to fill out our Application or Send an email to carol@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.