Location : Amherst, NH
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our southern New Hampshire manufacturing client is hiring a Repair Technician to join their company on a full-time, temp to hire basis. This company is a small family focused company with amazing products. Pay rate: $21.00-$23.00 an hour
Required Qualifications :
- 3+ years experience testing and troubleshooting electronic/electro-mechanical assembles.
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings, specifications, BOMs and assembly procedures used to perform inspections and tests.
- Knowledge of electronic components and familiarity with electronic assembly diagrams
- Soldering experience and knowledge of IPC 610 Standards
- Knowledge of, and ability to use, hand and machine tools
- Knowledge of digital and analog tuned voltage controlled oscillators; GaAs field effect transistor amplifiers and passive devices (filters, couplers), components, resistors, capacitors, ICs
- Knowledge of PIN devices (switches, attenuators) and familiarity with the test equipment required for testing devices, including computer-aided test equipment
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.