Our north shore surgical unit is partnering with Moore to hire an operating room RN to join their busy organization. This is a full time, day shift position with variable start and end times.
Our client offers an exceptional benefits package that includes a generous healthcare contribution, 12% 401k match and an incredible PTO program!
Resumes to email@example.com
· Set up operating room and ensure that it is sterile
· Communicate pre-operative instructions to patients
· Considers potential complications and creates a plan of action should if the team has to take lifesaving measures
· Communicates with surgeons throughout the procedure to ensure a successful operation
· Assist doctors during procedures passing tools and assisting where needed
· Registered nurse with license as an RN un Massachusetts
· Operating room and scrub experience required
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for two consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.
Check out the story of our founder Helen Moore at https://moorestaffing.com/helen-moore-story-and-legacy/