Our Lawrence client is hiring a remote Recruiting Coordinator to work for up to 6 months to cover for a LOA. This is a great organization with an outstanding reputation in the community and with their workforce.
· The hired candidate will coordinate candidate sourcing, posting job boards, run background checks and coordinating interviews.
· Maintain and report on all open positions in their ATS
· Coordinate the hiring process with the appropriate individuals, including supervisors and managers and assist with interviewing.
· Responsible for related administrative tasks including new hire orientation and any human resources tasks as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Multi tasker with strong organizational skills.
· 2 or more years experience working in a recruiting or recruiting support role
· Experience working with applicant tracking systems
· Ability to write effective job ads
· PHR preferred
· Able to start in February and commit for up to 6 months
· Strong MS Office experience
While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee, they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days!
If interested please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the “Apply Now” button to submit your application
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for two consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. Check out the story of our founder Helen Moore at https://moorestaffing.com/helen-moore-story-and-legacy/