- Develop and implement projects for new or modified products
- Utilize testing and analytical procedures to determine performance of new products and product modifications.
- Utilize standard company testing procedures or devising alternate test methods where necessary.
- Conduct of chemical analyses to determine the quality of chemical products.
- Establish value on standard samples and check accuracy of laboratory weights, balances and volumetric glassware.
- Review monthly inventory of chemical supplies and equipment.
- Prepare and make presentations on new / modified products to management and customers.
- Represent company at industry technical meetings and trade shows as required.
- Conduct technical training
- Prepare monthly and other reports.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in chemistry or other related scientific discipline. An advanced degree is preferred.
3-5 years related experience as a chemical formulator or equivalent laboratory experience
Ability to travel internationally occasionally
Skills: Chemistry, research, evaluation, testing, laboratory operations
Salary and benefits…Annual salary of $70-$80k for the ideal candidate. This company offers a solid benefits package to employees.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org