Our medical device manufacturing client is seeking a Quality Inspector with experience in a formalized FDA or ISO Quality Management System. The candidate will need to work independently, perform component and final inspections with proper documentation in accordance to the Quality Management System. The position is a hands-on role that includes component design, machine programming, manufacturing process and supporting of production staff. Our hiring client is offering a competitive and attractive salary and benefits package.
Quality Inspector responsibilities
- Must be able to work to extreme precision tolerances.
- Setup jobs from start to 1st piece inspection based on the Job Standard.
- Makes all adjustments to machine tool.
- Perform minor CNC program adjustments with approval.
- Fixture design and implementation capability.
- Zeiss CMM (w/ Calypso Software)
- Micro-Vu experience desired.
- Experience using standard equipment (comparators, micrometers, gages, etc.)
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and trouble shoot
- Ability to document (in detail) inspection results.
- ASQ certification a plus.
- Medical Device experience a plus.
- Understanding of E2 MRP system or equivalent a plus.
COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time.
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance available.
- Company sponsored 401K plan.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.