Quality Control Technician
Our Southern NH manufacturing client is seeking to hire a Quality Control Technician for a first shift position. The Quality Control technician will test raw material, in process material, and finished goods to ensure that all meet defined quality standards. This is a full-time, direct hire position with a well-respected and growing company!
The ideal candidate will be analytical, driven and motivated, as well as a critical thinker.
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm with some flexibility
Pay Rate: $25-$27/hr
- Accurately perform tests on product samples
- Interpret data
- Interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams and formulas
- Recommend revisions to test methods, material handling, manufacturing processes or equipment layout
- Engage in successful root cause analysis, problem solving, and implementation of resolutions
- Create detailed work instructions
- Enter data into computer data management systems
- Complete certification and other documentation
- Produce reports, charts and graphs for analysis
- Coordinate with other work centers to ensure product is shipped on time
- 2+ years of experience in an ISO-9001-certified Q.A. lab with progressive levels of responsibility
- 2+ years of experience with IR, DSC, viscometer, other laboratory devices, and data interpretation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Access
- 2+ years working with an ERP system
- Experience with 5S and Lean Manufacturing principles
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.