Quality Control Technician - 2nd Shift
Our Northshore Manufacturing client is partnering with Moore Staffing to hire a Quality Control Technician for the 2nd shift. The QC Tech will utilize various lab equipment and tools to inspect raw materials, finished goods and packaged products to ensure quality standards. This is a temp to hire position offering competitive pay and benefits.
This is your chance to work within a world leading and growing company that puts much emphasis on customer satisfaction as well as employee morale!
Hours: Monday-Friday 2pm-10:30pm
Moore Staffing offers our assignment employees a 50% paid Tufts HMO health Insurance plan after just 30 days of employment!
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Document lab testing procedures and manufacturing processing instructions while maintain detailed records in support of ISO9000
- Utilize computer applications to enter and analyze technical data, produce lab reports, and generate product certifications
- Make minor adjustments for out-of-spec batches as needed and coordinate with chemists for larger, more difficult adjustments
- Control storage and disposition of Hazardous Waste generated
- Coordinate and maintain the calibration system
- Promote, support and adhere to all safety, environmental and quality related policies and procedures
- 3+ years of of quality control testing experience
- Technical Certification
- Knowledge of lab testing equipment and procedures
- Computer skills with various windows-based software and ability to work on and integrate PC controlled testing equipment into a networked database
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical and investigative skills
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.