Quality Assurance Supervisor
Our well-established manufacturing company is in need of a Quality Assurance Supervisor. They are one of the top 10 metal manufacturing companies in the U.S. This is a permanent role
Excellent Benefit Package - Medical, Dental, 401k plan, paid Vacations etc.
Plans and develops the Quality Assurance Technicians to support Manufacturing with Receiving Inspection, In-process inspections, Final Inspection, Dock Audits, 1st Articles, In-process Audits, and Inspection methods.
·Interviews and selects applicants for the department.
·Conducts annual performance reviews including recommendations for training, improvement plans, wage adjustments, promotions, demotions, terminations, layoff, etc.
·Assist Payroll in the preparation of the hourly payroll.
·Ensures disciplinary and personnel management issues are handled in accordance with company policy.
·Plans and administers Capability studies and GR&R’s as needed.
·Develops Tactical/Strategic Plans, develops budgets and cost control measures for Quality Department.
·Manages the Customer Return/Complaint process.
·Must be knowledgeable in PFMEA’s, ISO Standards and effective use of Lean Six Sigma (LSS) tools.
please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- BS in Engineering, Business or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Quality or related areas.
- 1-3 years supervisory experience required
- Experience with Metal Fabrication and Metal Machining preferred
- Experience with the implementation of standards and procedures required to achieve and maintain industry quality certifications (i.e. ISO 9001, etc.)
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Statistical Process Control, PFMEA’s, 5why, Fishbone, etc.
- Knowledge of Blue Print Drawings and GD&T as applicable
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.