Quality Assurance Final Inspector CMM
Our seacoast contract manufacturing client is hiring a Quality Insurance CMM Inspector for a day shift position. The Quality Assurance Final Inspector is to verify CMM programming measurements, supervise, and lead a group of Quality Assurance professionals in the final quality control. Our client has an environmentally controlled, state of the art facility committed to producing quality parts for aerospace, military and defense, satellite, and medical devices. The hired candidate will use inspection equipment and tools and to perform manual measurements of final products.
- Possess strong analytical ability, attention to detail, and the ability to supervise and lead a group of quality assurance professionals to excellence.
- Proficient math aptitude (i.e., geometry, trigonometry, algebra)
- Ability to verify CMM program measurements using manual/mechanical equipment.
- Expert Knowledge of GD&T.
- Must be able to follow blueprints and process sheets.
- Demonstrate ability to read and understand the English language.
- Graduate of Advanced Machine Technology Course
- Knowledge of 5S/6S
Salary and Benefits….This is a sign on bonus eligible position. Salary in the range of $32-35 per hour for the ideal candidate. Benefits are exceptional!
Interested candidates, please forward resume to email@example.com