Our contract component manufacturer is hiring a QC Inspector to inspect incoming materials and machined component assembly parts manufactured for critical industries of aerospace, semiconductor and medical. This is a full-time role at a well-managed and growing shop. This is a great opportunity to work with our clients newly hired QA Manager and be at the forefront of developing best in practice quality programs.
· Perform incoming inspection of purchased and outsourced parts received in the production area.
· Use and operate precision measuring equipment and metrology tools in the quality lab.
· Performs inspections and verifies criteria for first article (FAI), in-process and final machined parts.
· Documents verified results accurately and prepares all final QC documentation for shipments in a timely manner.
· Attention to detail, able to multi task and handle production priority changes as required.
· Monitors critical instrumentation and equipment to ensure complaint operation and calibrations as required.
· Evaluate non-conformance parts for disposition to rework or reject as required.
· Document and log all non-conforming parts as required.
· Maintain quality records and files as required.
· Supports and assists in review of inspection processes for work instruction and procedure updates.
· Ability to read and understand blue prints, calibration and procedure work instructions.
· 2+ years’ experience in quality inspection role.
· Good math skills
· Working knowledge of measurement instruments and tools
· Good communication and written skills along with proficiency of Excel, Word and data entry familiarity.
Moore Staffing is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.
Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org