QC Inspector, 2nd shift
Our Salem, NH manufacturing plant is looking for a QC Inspector for the 2nd shift.
This position is contract to hire that offers a great team culture that works together.
3:00 PM – 11:30 PM; Monday – Friday $20.50/hr
As a Quality Inspector, you would be responsible for activities related to the audits and inspection of extruded and fabricated products, as well as supporting the Quality Department.
QC Inspector Requirements:
- Inspect product dimensional and aesthetics to established standards and drawing requirements using calipers, micrometers, visual aides
- Maintain records of inspection results using Excel database
- Perform 1st level package and labeling of completed product for shipment/inventory
- Work with Shipping and Production departments to ensure inspection is completed in a timely manner to daily shipping schedule.
- Assist Production with drawing/product in process as necessary
- Perform incoming inspection of raw materials as needed
- Communicate quality issues and out of specifications conditions to appropriate personnel and with shift leaders.
- Ability to use hand measurement tools such as calipers, vernier, micrometer, tape-measure, etc.
- Detail oriented, Solid math skills, Basic computer skills
BENEFITS: Once candidate is hire permanent, they will be eligible for benefits in 30 days or less, including 401(k) with company match,Paid Time Off – starting at a max of 21 days per year! Employee Discounts – computers, vehicles, amusement park tickets, gym memberships, and more!
Moore Staffing offers a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days!
Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.