QC Incoming Inspector & Receiver
Our Woburn area instrument manufacturing client is seeking an Incoming Inspector & Receiver on a 1-2 month CONTRACT basis.
Monday-Friday 7:30am-4pm or 8am-4:30pm (flex)
· Inspect purchased parts, assemblies, accessories, and materials for conformance to specifications
· Compare quantity and part number of items received with procurement data and other specifications to ensure completeness and accuracy of order.
· Inspect and measure items for dimensional accuracy, fit, alignment, and functional operation, according to blueprints, parts manuals, company or military standards, and other specifications, using precision measuring instruments and devices as required per established AQL levels.
· Enter data in the ERP system as required. Route material as indicated.
· Monitor and maintain DMR ‘s. Work with Purchasing to correct any supplier discrepancies or defective material issues.
· Assist in everyday materials handling functions as required: Order picking, putting away received bulk inventory, or shipping functions.
Moore Staffing is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.
Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org