Our manufacturing customer has created an exciting new position that will support the Purchasing Manager. This is a full time, Temp to Hire role where the hired candidate will provide a diverse set of duties including order administration, distribution coordination, vendor and client relations and Excel analytics.
Our hiring client is offering a comprehensive benefits package including a 401k with a match when the candidate is hired perm
Moore offers a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment to bridge the hired candidate’s health insurance until hired by our client
Resumes to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
· Excel spreadsheet updating and information tracking and analytics
· Act as a liaison to external manufacturing contacts, internal teams and customers
· Make decisions on vendor selection
· Coordinate freight/logistics for product pick-up and delivery
· Provide support to the purchasing manager
· Strong MS Excel skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for two consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.
Check out the story of our founder Helen Moore at https://moorestaffing.com/helen-moore-story-and-legacy/