Title: Purchasing Agent
Excellent Direct hire position with our Technology solution client, working as the Purchasing Agent working closely with the Fulfillment Manager.
· Analyze data, sales and inventory records
· Identify suppliers
· Assist with contract negotiations
· Ensure supply of inventory items
· Process customer orders
· Prepare reports
· Coordinate with other departments to ensure smooth operations and day to day activities
· Experience using an ERP
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Familiarity with ISO 9001 a plus
· 3 years’ experience working in purchasing
· Excellent computer skills including MS Office and QuickBooks
· Bachelors’ degree preferred
· Excellent communication skills
Benefits: $65-$70K. Our client offers medical and dental plans, with short and long term disability, flex spending and 401K with a 4% match.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to carol@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.